Saturday, February 4, 2017

Fire destroys life savings of a poor girl in Ghana, dashing her dreams of getting an education


The life of this young girl has just been turned upside down after her entire savings was destroyed in a fire outbreak at Suame Magazine in Kumasi, Ghana. Jennifer Kolog, a poor girl, has had to sell sachet water on the streets after her father died, leaving her without a sponsor. All her savings amounted to 1,100 Ghana cedis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Stay Connected:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mercyflawlessblog

Twitter: www.twitter.com/mercyflawless

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...