Muyiwa Ademola is a Nigerian actor, producer and director, who is popular for his talented skills.
Over the years, the actor has presented fans with lots of interesting movies, and it's his birthday today, January 26, 2016.
To celebrate the talented filmmaker, Pulse Nigeria is sharing five simple things every fan of actor should know.
1. The talented actor was born on January 26, 1971 at Abeokuta in Ogun State.
2. Ademola graduated from the University of Ibadan where he obtained a Bachelor of Education degree in Adult education.
3. Ademola made his entrance into film industry through Charles Olumo, popularly known as Agbako. However, he learnt his acting skills through film director, S.I Ola.
Muyiwa Ademola (Muyiwa Ademola)
4. He kicked off his acting career in 1995 when he produced his first movie 'Asise."
Funke Akindele and Muyiwa Ademola enjoying as kiss on the set of Eliza(Instagram)
5. Muyiwa is married to Omolara, and the couple celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary on June 23, 2015.