Monday, May 1, 2017

FCMB Staff Dies While Using Phone’s Torch To Operate Generator

Image result for viewers discretion


As shared by Princess …


The guy below, Bode Akinsanya was a staff of FCMB Ogba Branch, he passed on yesterday as a result of burnt suffered why operating his generator with his phone’s torch. Please never operate a generator set with phone’s torch. Educate all your friends and family please.

See more pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Stay Connected:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mercyflawlessblog

Twitter: www.twitter.com/mercyflawless

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...