“A 24-year old final year student has died after taking alcohol, codeine, tramadol and cannabis at a party.
According to Twitter user @imperatorduduosa, ‘ he attended a party where he ingested an unknown quantity of liquor, codeine syrup, tramadol and marijuana. He ended up with bleeding from nostrils and mouth. And intractable seizures. He died in ICU”
final year student
This news is coming a week after the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) said it had seized 159 million tablets of Tramadol at Apapa Port in Lagos.