Here’s the message she wrote to Sophia:
“Good afternoon, Please I really admire your strength. Please can I ask you a very personal question that is related to me as well. I want to know how you could keep your baby, with all the pressure from society.”
READ Sir Shina Peters reveals how fame prevented him from having just a wife and two kids
“Right now am 25, and am pregnant for my boyfriend. Am so confused, he asked me to keep it. Am an only child, my mum is late and my dad has another family.”
I don’t know how am going to cope. Please am just asking, how did you overcome and still live your life.”
Below is Sophia Momodu response;
“I honesty don’t know what I’d have done with myself if I didn’t have the kind of support system (family & friends) I have, through our my pregnancy and afterwards, even though 95% of my family & friends found out via social media after I had my baby……”
READ More photos from Abia wedding where two women were married at same time to one husband
“Most of them just wanted to know I was ok, some were mad at me but eventually got over it…
1. I’d say if you do keep your baby, don’t keep your pregnancy a secret from family, (it does things to your mind eventually can’t go into details now lol).
READ Mum of five suddenly divorces human husband, marries ghost (photos)
2. Don’t let anybody shame you. Nobody has the how to live life right handbook.
3. Educate yourself on post partnum depression cos it’s a hell of a ride especially if you’re clueless (it’s real af!)……
4. Focus on your baby by trying to stay happy no matter what (you don’t want a moody baby & trust me, a happy baby makes it easier on those hard days).
READ Actress Moesha Boduong Bares Her Curves In Jumpsuit
5. Pray, speak positive words into your new journey it goes a long way.
6. Keep. your head up (it’s no longer about you). Tough times don’t last. Don’t worry boo Gods got you. One time my best friend told me God pays special attention to the prayer of a pregnant woman. I swear I think it’s true. I’m praying for you & I hope you have an easy deliver (Big Hugs!)