The impact of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is being felt all over the world. With lots of information being rolled out every second, it is important to share accurate information only.
We believe we are better when we work together. That’s why we have designed a range of social media posts and poster templates to help our community share accurate information from the World Health Organization.
#StoptheSpread by following these tips from the WHO to keep yourself safe and help contain the spread of the virus.
1. Wash your hands with soap and clean water for at least 20 seconds.
2. Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth, and nose.
3. Practice social distancing – stay at least six feet away from the nearest person
4. Avoid contact with people who are vulnerable. And if you can’t, wear a mask.
5. Cover your cough with the bend of your elbow.
6. Disinfect surfaces you regularly use.
7. If you feel unwell, stay at home and call your healthcare provider.
8. Share information from trusted sources only.
For any suspected case of Coronavirus, call NCDC Toll-free No: 080097000010